·
Registered
Renault Zoe ZE50 GT-Line Rapid Charge
3,116 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Stevenage site now has a consultation/feedback page:-

That site alone would make travel to the South East / Continent a breeze for me. Its 170 miles from home in West Yorkshire so I could gun it a 75mph (roadworks/slow downs allowing) without a care in my Soul (maybe not in the depths of winter, but even then, I'd hardly be pottering along).

·
Registered
2020 Vauxhall Corsa-e Elite Nav 7kw
140 Posts
Actually had cause to be driving by the Braintree site today mid journey on a long drive. Very very impressive facility, some serious money spent here. Immaculate site, lovely clean toilets, nice shop and Costa indoors and even nice little touches like a pet exercise area.

Gridserve employee popped out for a chat, very friendly and passionate guy, and I had a good chuckle thinking about a BP employee doing the same if I plugged in to a bp pulse post.

They’re slightly ahead of the curve here with usage still low, but demand will skyrocket over the following years and they’ll have a solid product fromday one and stand to benefit from that market dominance.

·
EGGY
1,551 Posts
I've been there twice now and each time they pop out and offer to help, last time I was there (couple of weekends ago) a family were having trouble getting a charge started (I think it was their first trip using chargers), really helpful for newbies and talks to the ethos of the company

761 - 765 of 765 Posts