Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I first joined the Forum as a guest I was looking round to find out where the trip was on the Active Info Display in the GTE, as there seemed to be a button to reset it but no actual figure.

Following filling up the car with old fashioned petrol yesterday I discovered if you hold down the trip reset for 5 seconds or so, the options in the display cycle between 'Time', 'Service', and 'Switch E-Range and Trip'. If you let go when it reaches this and click the trip reset again you get a lovely little trip computer in the AID. It does mean that the E-Range has gone but as its got little no accuracy anyway, why not use the Battery Gauge.

Hope that helps

·
Registered
5 Posts
Glad youve told me how to do that - having the cancel button but no actual trip meter was driving me nuts! Unfortunately my 6 week old VW GTE is off the road with an unsolved ‘high voltage’ problem. Have you had any problems? Im starting to worry that I got a Friday afternoon car!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Glad youve told me how to do that - having the cancel button but no actual trip meter was driving me nuts! Unfortunately my 6 week old VW GTE is off the road with an unsolved ‘high voltage’ problem. Have you had any problems? Im starting to worry that I got a Friday afternoon car!
Coming from here: Question: How to show electric range in virtual cockpit

Your reply was really useful, thanks a lot! :).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts