Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been an avid member of this forum for nearly 3 years and I can't thank you all enough for the passion the members have shown, its really helped me on my journey from ICE through PHEV power to my BEV E-Tron delivery in September.

As a result, the Roofbars I bought, including their Golf (2013-2020 5dr) specific connections and a pair of Cycle Holders need to go. I've also got a brand new (still wrapped in plastic) boot liner which fits the Golf (All Mk7+7.5 models) perfectly.

I'm based in Chesterfield (and work in Sheffield) and wondered if anyone on here is interested in these items knowing that they definitely fit the GTE.

The Bars and Bike Holders were bought from 'theroofboxcompany' in July 2019 and the Thule Keys have all been key matched (meaning you only need one key for the 4 barrels on the bike holders). The items are like new as despite the best intentions have been barely used. Ideally I'd like £250 for the bars and bike carriers but if I can avoid Gumtree or eBay hassle I'd let them go for £200.

So, in terms of specifics, I'm selling;
  • YKS16B - Yakima through bars: Yakima 120cm through bars (2) black no. YKS16B
  • YKK692 - Yakima fitting kit: Yakima Smartfoot fitting kit no. YKK692
  • 2 x Thule FreeRide 532 bike carriers with locking roof bar
I've also got the YKK891 - Yakima fitting kit: Yakima Smartfoot fitting kit no. K891 for Skoda Fabia five door (2014 onwards) if anyone needs them (which also fits similar age Polo)

The liner/boot tray came with the car and I've never used it - Its part number 5G0 061 160 - RRP is £58 but i've never used it so make me an offer. I'll put a picture on this thread is anyone wants one.

Apologies if this should be in a different area of the site I had a look but couldn't see where!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Heres a couple more pictures of the bars and bike carriers without bikes.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts