Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
The photo was taken at Barrow Wake just off the A417, it's certainly a steep incline from the Gloucester side! The next time I am up that way (not any time soon due to lockdown) I'll try to record what happens with the GoM (y)
Thought I recognised the view across the valley.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
We finally had a legitimate opportunity to take the car for a (relatively) long journey on the weekend, from Gloucester to Stoke on Trent and back.

This is the range the car is now reporting to us after a full charge!

We weren't anxious about the journey though, even though it was our first "long distance" journey, since we were travelling with one of our dogs and had to take a break to make sure she stayed comfortable. We topped up the battery for 20 minutes while we were at it :)

Probably worth noting that we didn't go for efficiency - we stuck to the speed limits on the M5 and M6, so 70 for the M5 and mostly 50 and 60 for the M6 due to smart motorway works.

We still enjoy the car and I'm sure that after the car realises we'll be sticking to local driving for the next couple of weeks, it'll report about 2x the figure in the above screenshot as it did on the morning we left!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts