Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You may have seen my wheel and suspension upgrades I posted last week. But like the title,

Has anyone done more than just wheels and suspension. Has anyone come across or fitted any kind of cosmetic mods, maybe splitters or side skirts, rear diffusers etc

I found this pic on DW site that a guy had fitted on his Leaf. I thought it was nice and subtle. Are there kits that will fit the e-Golfs front and rear bumper shape?/

·
Registered
4,079 Posts
Isn't that just the standard LEAF 3.0 front end? Certainly will not fit my LEAF24!

·
Premium Member
3,883 Posts
A mod I think would work would be the GTE 7.5 front bumper on the e-Golf?

A bit ‘sportier’ looking than the e-Golf which has the same front end as the Mk7 GTE.

Some Golf R side skirts would work with a bit of fettling too I reckon.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A mod I think would work would be the GTE 7.5 front bumper on the e-Golf?

A bit ‘sportier’ looking than the e-Golf which has the same front end as the Mk7 GTE.

Some Golf R side skirts would work with a bit of fettling too I reckon.
That is my issue. I dont know which bumpers are the same shape. for instance there are loads of various splitters on the market, but they all seem to be made for Golf R, GTI, GTD, TCR etc. Are all these bumpers essentially the same shape at the bottom. I dont want a very aggressive look. I just liked the subtle look of the kind is fitted on the Leaf

And yes, I believe that is an L64 standard front splitter. they dont come standard on L40

·
Registered
18 Posts
As soon as I got my car I told the Mrs I was gonna keep an eye open for a Golf GTE mk7.5 front bumper, it’s beautiful and I want it for my e-golf.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts