Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I always like a bargain and wondered if anyone has managed to get one for the Enyaq.
Thanks

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
I'd like to see some deals on the Enyaq too. It looks the best option for me going forwards, but with all the expensive options, some of which seem basic and necessary, I would need to see a deal.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Broadspeed have discounts from £1900 to £2500 depending on the model. I wouldn't hesitate to use them as they're one of the big brokers and I believe I've bought through them some years back.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Do you know if the broadspeed prices include the PICG?
Not sure about that. Their discount has reduced quite a bit now unfortunately. Ive heard these things tend to go up and down quarterly in line with dealership targets, so I'll be checking periodically once I'm in a position to buy in a few months hopefully.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Not sure about that. Their discount has reduced quite a bit now unfortunately. Ive heard these things tend to go up and down quarterly in line with dealership targets, so I'll be checking periodically once I'm in a position to buy in a few months hopefully.
I've been in touch with Broadspeed - they said they've stopped dealing with Skoda on Enyaqs until they're more available. Presumably the same reason why the cars are not yet on DTD.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm about to get a 60 nav ecosuite stock everything else for 300 a month and 3600 ish down for 3 years and 10k mpa

1 - 9 of 9 Posts