Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just took the plunge and ordered one as a company car, anyone else ordered one?

I'll be doing quite a few miles on business so hoping for minimal teething issues! 馃榿

Kilowatt Hunter
Anyone know any more on dates for UK deliveries for orders placed now?

I am keen to order one. I have the 5.0 Bullitt edition petrol version already and really happy with it and the dealer experience. Wifey says I have too many cars. Wrangler Rubicon I'm looking at you. I tell her that that if I didn't spend my money on cars then I'd only waste it :)

Registered
On the Ford website it says early 2021, when I go into my order page it still states delivery week 23 to 24 so still looking at June Delivery. Expect the dealer I nominated to contact me next week to do some paperwork etc (I have already paid the 拢1000 deposit). So if you ordered now I think you would still be looking at June delivery...

Kilowatt Hunter
Any luck with getting the dealer to budge on price or do any sort of deal, or does the online pricing stick?

Registered
MG ZS EV
Hi, been trying to place an order on the uk website this week but keep getting an error page during check out. Tried many browsers but with same error. Has Ford uk stopped taking orders?

Registered
I got as far as asking for a quote for my current car when it stated the reg was not recognised! The car has been registered for almost 5 years and the reg is definitely recognised on other sites so I just stopped there.

Registered
I got as far as asking for a quote for my current car when it stated the reg was not recognised! The car has been registered for almost 5 years and the reg is definitely recognised on other sites so I just stopped there.
I tried the web site again today and this time it recognised my car. However, for a car that I can probably sell for around 25K they offered 15K. Don鈥檛 think I will bother.

Registered
I thought that they were not due until June / July unless that has changed from when I originally ordered one (which I have now cancelled).

I had a call from Ford ref my order the other day saying that they were going to honor the price of the car that I had ordered (due to the change in grants, which would have pushed it to 拢51k) however I had already cancelled my order as I decided to go for the Ioniq 5 instead which would be the same price as the pre-grant change Mustang price at 拢48k....

Registered
I thought that they were not due until June / July unless that has changed from when I originally ordered one (which I have now cancelled).

I had a call from Ford ref my order the other day saying that they were going to honor the price of the car that I had ordered (due to the change in grants, which would have pushed it to 拢51k) however I had already cancelled my order as I decided to go for the Ioniq 5 instead which would be the same price as the pre-grant change Mustang price at 拢48k....
Hi I ordered in March 2 weeks before the grant was withdraw was told delivery would be July. Now it says end of September and they won鈥檛 honour the grant so think I鈥檓 also going to cancel order.

Registered
Renault Zoe ZE50 GT-Line Rapid Charge
Had a sniff around a RWD press car at the "Simply Electric" show at Beaulieu yesterday. Looks nice, but the boot looked smaller than my Zoe's.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts