Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I tried out the demonstrator back in April, by copying the actions in this video I could enter Engineering Mode. (Also see this thread on SpeakEV). Now, on my Batch 5 car, I can't. Have Kia changed something or am I doing something wrong? Or, is there some other way of getting into EM?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Perhaps they have changed the sequence of key presses that you need to enter engineering mode (or changed the keys entirely)?
Have you tried a Google search?

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
... Have you tried a Google search?
Yes. There are several different ways described on Youtube but I can't get any of them to work. As you say, they may have changed the sequence of taps (in fact they've almost certainly done that), I was hoping that someone had discovered what that was.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Yes. There are several different ways described on Youtube but I can't get any of them to work. As you say, they may have changed the sequence of taps (in fact they've almost certainly done that), I was hoping that someone had discovered what that was.
I wonder if @John Page can tap up his friendly service manager to reveal the tap sequence?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts