·
Registered
5 Posts
Here is guide for 10.25″ too. I will try it tomorrow in my MY20
Not worked :-(

·
Registered
45 Posts
For the 10.25" display in my MY20 Niro PHEV with the new updated software, I can access Dealer Mode using the volume control method described elsewhere, even though the top of the screen actually displays "Engineering mode" when you get the PIN code prompt. Not a lot you can do there except view various settings and readings, you can't actually change anything.

Possibly a different PIN may actually give EM, or maybe activating it from a different screen, I don't know.

I can't get the 6 finger tap to work at all.

I too would also like to activate DAB, as for some reason for the Irish market they deem it unnecessary. (Note we don't really have DAB here, but I travel to the UK a couple of times a year and it would be handy.)

·
Registered
5 Posts
2020 Kia eNiro 4 dealer mode. I tried on my eNiro - works, and my friend confirmed 8" Hyundai Kona MY19.

Anyway I played with this dealer and I forgot set Setup / General / System info / Version info. I was only in the map. Volume 7 / right tuner knob / volume 3 / right tuner knob / volume 1 / right tuner knob ... And I got wrong PIN with "2400" code:) I tried about 100 combinations :) without success .. Note .. Screen with PIN is 2x labeled Enginer mode / Engineering mode.. Maybe this is the way how to obtain engineering mode and only right PIN is missing.

·
Registered
263 Posts
2900 for engineering mode on the Kona - might be worth giving that a try

John.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts