Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I got my BMS updated about 18 months ago, and have had no problems with it since.....

However as of last week Zoe (22kWh) is getting stuck at 99% again and even after 8 hours of charging did not hit 100%.

Edit: just seen the post about ZE50's needing an update, does this apply to all of us?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hello,

I got my BMS updated about 18 months ago, and have had no problems with it since.....

However as of last week Zoe (22kWh) is getting stuck at 99% again and even after 8 hours of charging did not hit 100%.

Edit: just seen the post about ZE50's needing an update, does this apply to all of us?
The new update is ZE50 only. I gather the 99-100 step is when balancing occurs - have you got CanZE to see if there's a cell that's misbehaving? It might have a different voltage to the rest, causing the issue with balancing the pack.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The new update is ZE50 only. I gather the 99-100 step is when balancing occurs - have you got CanZE to see if there's a cell that's misbehaving? It might have a different voltage to the rest, causing the issue with balancing the pack.
I have got CanZE yes, I'll have a look later today, thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts