Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
yeah Lamborghini written down the side gives it away :)

If someone today came up with an idea of a form of transport that had thousands of precision moving parts, that required to be precisely lubricated and cooled in order that it did not destroy itself, and it was propelled by a fuel that was an exploding volatile chemical used to convert chemical to mechanical energy it would never be allowed.

·
Administrator
11,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Was on my phone earlier, couldn't read it but was sure it was a Lambo. I used to adore the Lamborghini Countach as a kid. Had a poster of it on my wall alongside a super cool Mongoose BMX.

·
Super Moderator
6,360 Posts
Was on my phone earlier, couldn't read it but was sure it was a Lambo. I used to adore the Lamborghini Countach as a kid. Had a poster of it on my wall alongside a super cool Mongoose BMX.
Same Lambo poster but I had it next to a Concorde poster and the tennis girl scratching her bare butt

·
Registered
200 Posts
:oops: Oooops teaches me to open the photo before commenting, funnily enough on Twitter yesterday was a Porsche GT3 on the M1 and also caught fire, looked like the same wheels! Apologies

1 - 9 of 9 Posts