Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If switched on in the configuration settings, the front seats should heat up on remote-start. Even though I have selected this option, mine don't seem to switch on. Has anyone else had a problem with this?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hello Ralph,

This may not be the same issue you are asking about but I can give you my observations from last winter and a little from this cold weather we are currently having. Since you didn't specify your ambient temp I don't know if the following applies to you.

I used the configure screen to set up my seats for maximum warmth [all three lights on] but it seems to default as to all three lights on only when it is 25 degrees or less. At 40 degrees only two light up of medium warmth and above 50 degrees only one light. Similarly, when I preheat it if I forget to set it for toasty warm the night before it still warms the interior fairly well to perhaps 65 degrees as well as heats the outside mirrors and defrost the back glass. These all appear to be factory defaults whether I like it or not when I remote start.

Ross

1 - 3 of 3 Posts