Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the heater set on 'Max' this time of year. Yesterday I started the car as usual and pushed temperature up a couple of degrees to speed up the warm up. When I wanted to turn the temperature down again I got no response from the temperature control button. I turned the climate control screen on and found that none of the icons were highlighted in yellow, nor was there any response from fingering any icon on the screen. The fan was however responsive to the buttons on the dash console, so I controlled the temperature by turning the fan down and up when needed. After an 8 mile journey and a 1.5 hour stop everything returned to normal after the restart.
Anyone else had this?

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Yes I had it once, about a year ago, also with climate. Its like very occasionally the computers get a little out of sync between the display and the actual system the display is showing. At the time I decided , after reading various others experiences with software type glitches, that I'd always leave the car time to settle and initialise properly before doing too much - just 5-10 seconds or so, havent had any problems like this since.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts