Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Driving the future
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My name's Bill and I'm an EV addict!

Having grown up with a passion for all things 'car' and spending many hours building Tamiya RC cars as a kid, I always wondered how much fun this technology would be if it was scaled beyond toy size. Well, here we are and we all now know it's jolly good fun, saves a penny or 1000 and is reliable car ownership to boot.

I established VZERO.co.uk to make available great condition, nearly new and low mileage EV's to buyers like me who felt the new car market was a tad too hefty. After all, EV's suffer their bulk of depreciation in the first year and make incredible sense financially after that first year of ownership.

Buying new does make sense for many buyers though, and that's fine but we just want to concentrate on the nearly new marketplace and help people make the jump from ICE to EV at a lower price level.

Looking forward to meeting many of you at meetings and events over the coming year and appreciate any feedback or comments you have moving forward.

Kind regards

Bill

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Hi Bill, the Mods will be along soon so before they get here, if you have commercial interests in EVs, make sure you declare it in your signature per the forum rules.

https://www.speakev.com/threads/commercial-posts-and-forum-members-with-commercial-interests.921/

Just looked at the site, wondered about two things.

Firstly on the details page on the i3 it’s got 33kwh against “engine”. Appreciate EVs don’t fit into traditional description but 33kwh is the battery size so if you can influence those category descriptors, it may be better to rejig them a bit. Maybe engine power and battery size seperately?

I assume the range figures are official ones. Just an observation but it annoys most people that range figures don’t represent real world. Maybe think about providing some advice to buyers to avoid disappointing them?

Otherwise, good luck with the venture :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts