Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Green tech geek and soon-to-be Model S owner here. Very excited about my upcoming delivery and the burgeoning UK Supercharger infrastructure, and looking forward to becoming a part of the UK EV community. :) Anyone else hailing from the London area?

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
SE London denizen here. Up the Wings!

Reactions: Doug Neal

·
Super Moderator
7,507 Posts
Not from London, but pleased to see another Model S owner/orderer on here, looking forward to hearing all about it!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Flaninacupboard! Picked it up on June 29th. Didn't hang about with putting the miles on it with a round trip to Manchester (scheduled even before I knew I'd have the car that day).. going to post a writeup of that in the next couple of days as it was a pretty effective test of the long distance capabilities of the car and the current charging infrastructure.

·
Super Moderator
7,507 Posts
Hey Flaninacupboard! Picked it up on June 29th. Didn't hang about with putting the miles on it with a round trip to Manchester (scheduled even before I knew I'd have the car that day).. going to post a writeup of that in the next couple of days as it was a pretty effective test of the long distance capabilities of the car and the current charging infrastructure.
Yes I can imagine some moments of frustration....!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts