Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after being an advocate and professional in the renewable energy and EV sector for a few years now, I have finally put my money where my mouth is and gone and bought a Leaf!

It was supposed to arrive at the dealer on Tues, but due to a number of excuses it is now due in tomorrow.

Went for the accenta in the end, because I liked the thought of the smart phone app but leased the batteries as I'm still a little skeptical on the effects of fast charging.

I'm also hoping to add a Peugeot Partner Electric to the business fleet when they are released, but thats another story!

I hope to contribute here in the forums and I'm eager to help promote and possibly volunteer to help the evolution of the industry where possible.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hi echo, Manchester is becoming an excellent place to own an EV. Maybe I'll see you around at a GMEV post!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If only Nissan kept to their promises! It has now left the factory at Sunderland and will be ready for collection on Monday at 5pm. Never wanted a weekend to go so quickly!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts