Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone

I'm collecting my Mitsubishi Outlander GX4h on the 1st of September. It was a bit of an impulse buy, so I've not given myself much time to prepare for hybrid ownership, but I'm sure the excellent resources available here should help pave the way and answers a lot of the questions I have.

Thanks to jdsx for pointing me in the direction of this forum.

Cheers
Stu

·
Registered
1,280 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Hi everyone

I'm collecting my Mitsubishi Outlander GX4h on the 1st of September. It was a bit of an impulse buy, so I've not given myself much time to prepare for hybrid ownership, but I'm sure the excellent resources available here should help pave the way and answers a lot of the questions I have.

Thanks to jdsx for pointing me in the direction of this forum.

Cheers
Stu
Welcome Stu good choice of EV and you will find the NE has such a good charging network that you probably won't need to put much petrol in it until you venture south. You will need to order Charge You Car & Ecotricity RFID cards for post of the charging posts in the NE providing lots of free city centre parking.
As I'm from NE and considering a similar purchase I'm interested in your local experience with the Outlander - when did you order it and who from.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts