Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning all.

I live in North Wales, and up until the last month or so, I've never really given electric cars much thought. Something seems to have clicked though, and I can't help think one would be perfect for my needs! We already have a smelly diesel for longer trips when the car needs to be full of the usual paraphernalia that comes along with two young children. The second car is just for me to get little people to school/nursery and me to work though. In the last year of owning a VW up, I can count the number of times I have driven more than 60 miles in a day, on one hand. And all of them could have been done in the other car.

So, I'm considering a swap to an electric car. I've actually got a Nissan Leaf on an extended test drive for a couple of days. I've also tested the I3, e-up and e-golf. Although only the Nissan dealer would let me try the car out for more than about 30 min.

Just thought I would say hello though, and see if anyone else on here is based in North Wales?

Cheers
Andy

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hi Andy. I've test driven the same cars. I've put what I thought in the Hi from Weston super Mare thread. I'd be interested in what you've thought.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts