Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody! I have been an EV user for years, mostly driving self converted cars. Our family (5 drivers) now drives only electric and up till now we have driven about 250000 miles on electric power. Our best electric car can make 700 km (440 miles) without charging and as our country is small (200 miles longest distance) we can go anywhere and return without charging.
I really respect the enthusiasm about EV's you have in UK and what is the best is the fact that you have many small companies converting cars to EV - or maybe that is just a myth here in continental Europe...

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Welcome! Fascinating stuff - are there many production EVs and a reasonable charging infrastructure for less enterprising Slovenians?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We have 2 millions population. There are about 100 pure EV's (+ another 100 PHEV's) , among them about half converted and half production ones (C zero, Ion, Leaf, Tesla S). Charging infrastructure is OK though it is anoying that every village has its own way of identification (cards, keys, SMS registration). Where they are located one can see here: http://www.polni.si/
Unfortunatelly some are out of order...

·
Super Moderator
5,909 Posts
We have 2 millions population. There are about 100 pure EV's (+ another 100 PHEV's) , among them about half converted and half production ones (C zero, Ion, Leaf, Tesla S). Charging infrastructure is OK though it is anoying that every village has its own way of identification (cards, keys, SMS registration). Where they are located one can see here: http://www.polni.si/
Unfortunatelly some are out of order...
Welcome:)
Charging infastructure sound just like the UK:(

·
Banned
3,116 Posts
Welcome @Andrej Pecjak Metron and nice to 'talk' to you again. This is a great forum and I'm sure your conversion skills will be of interest to everyone here :)

Sorry I didn't answer your FB question about the Roadster but yes, if I make no progress with Tesla I'll be looking for third party enhancements :cool:

·
Super Moderator
1,298 Posts
Hi everybody! I have been an EV user for years, mostly driving self converted cars. Our family (5 drivers) now drives only electric and up till now we have driven about 250000 miles on electric power. Our best electric car can make 700 km (440 miles) without charging and as our country is small (200 miles longest distance) we can go anywhere and return without charging.
I really respect the enthusiasm about EV's you have in UK and what is the best is the fact that you have many small companies converting cars to EV - or maybe that is just a myth here in continental Europe...
Welcome to SpeakEV @Andrej Pecjak Metron 440 miles wow!. What did you convert for that range?

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Nice conversion.

what batteries are you using? any pics?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
SU-EV convert
Jaguar iPace 2020
338 Posts
Very impressive

1 - 13 of 13 Posts