Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A little too well. I've not had it three months yet and am heading for 4,500 miles. Even after this time I'm still on a learning curve with the car and seem to keep discovering extra little features weekly. I went REx owing to the dearth of decent charging infrastructure around me. I try hard not to use the generator. My longest electric journey so far has been 77.6 miles with 21 left on the battery. I was very pleased with that. If Ecotricity would just install me my own personal CCS Rapid at Doncaster North life would be perfect!

· Premium Member
530 Posts
Hi and welcome. I didn't realise that the i3 had such a good range!
You might not have to wait to long for more rapid charging with CCS- they're spreading fast at the moment.

· Registered
402 Posts
Hi!
The i3 is lovely. I think it is about a four month wait at the moment. I really like the power delivery, the handling, the interior and the exterior. It is a fabulous machine. How are you finding the traction control in the wet?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.