Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A little too well. I've not had it three months yet and am heading for 4,500 miles. Even after this time I'm still on a learning curve with the car and seem to keep discovering extra little features weekly. I went REx owing to the dearth of decent charging infrastructure around me. I try hard not to use the generator. My longest electric journey so far has been 77.6 miles with 21 left on the battery. I was very pleased with that. If Ecotricity would just install me my own personal CCS Rapid at Doncaster North life would be perfect!

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
Hi and welcome. I didn't realise that the i3 had such a good range!
You might not have to wait to long for more rapid charging with CCS- they're spreading fast at the moment.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you both. This range was achieved along the A17 while driving through Notts, Lincs and into Norfolk. For anyone who knows this antiquated, single carriageway road the range will come as no surprise!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Hi!
The i3 is lovely. I think it is about a four month wait at the moment. I really like the power delivery, the handling, the interior and the exterior. It is a fabulous machine. How are you finding the traction control in the wet?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts