Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody this is Rognjak -I'm Rog-and my wife -Jackie- and I are both electric vehicle drivers. she has a BMW I 3 and I am about to take delivery of a Tesla model S, We hope to meet some other owners here in the near future once I've got used to the absolute thrill of driving quietly around the country lanes.
We live just outside Bath near Frome, and we have a type 2 wall unit , so if you are ever stuck, give us an email on [email protected]

·
Registered
Tesla Model S, Ford Transit Flt Bed (Smiths), Mitsubishi i-MiEV, Vectrix VX-1, Aixam Mega City
198 Posts
Hi Rog, lucky devil!

I suggest you put your EVSE on plugshare.com's map - I find it the easiest to use but not as complete as zap-map or openchargemap (which is a real pain to use, sadly). You can mark it up as a residential unit etc. Feel free to ensure all your local public EVSEs are properly featured on plugshare's map. I'm just about to email Wiltshires council to get the low-down on their new rapid chargers but I gather none of them are any use for through traffic and not all are working yet... we'll see.

I currently have an iOn (i-MiEV) and a Vectrix but I hope to be joining you as a MS owner next spring! MW

1 - 4 of 4 Posts