Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have been an EV family for a number of years with our Nissan ENV200 my favourite daily drive and today we have added an Ampera which will replace our Toyota Yaris Hybrid. Looking forward to learning lots more and sharing experiences.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
We have been an EV family for a number of years with our Nissan ENV200 my favourite daily drive and today we have added an Ampera which will replace our Toyota Yaris Hybrid. Looking forward to learning lots more and sharing experiences.
Welcome, there's quite a few LEAFs around these parts and some Zoes, not seen any Amperas locally though, I'll keep an eye out for you!

·
Registered
26 Posts
did u per chance buy your ampera in wales 3 weeks ago. i was about to fly over when it disappeared off auto trader,lol

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
I'm sure you'll be joining us in the Ampera- specific threads under the GM Motors section. As a matter of urgency, read the Guide to buying an Ampera - if you haven't already! Crucial to know the state of your 12V battery, and also vital to add a DIY grille to protect radiator behind numberplate. Bricked car + bill for several hundred quid if that gets damaged; pennies to protect it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts