Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
3,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I just wanted to say Hi... I'm the founder and patron of Zero Carbon World ("ZCW") a UK registered charity working in the electric vehicle, renewable energy, and reforestation areas.

I own a Tesla Roadster Sport and have driven 50,243 EV miles in the last three and a half years including two trips to Switzerland. I've driven many different EV's and have a number of conversion projects underway to test some of the technology my companies develop... my favourite is a 1967 VW split-screen camper van with ~200 mile range and 100kW charging! My partner and several of my employees are buying BMW i3 Rex EV's in the next six months.

I'm passionate about the mass introduction of electric vehicles and renewable energy. ZCW works hard to reduce prices in the EV industry by developing low cost Charging Stations, cables, EVSE components, etc. We are also the stimulus behind the open charging network ZeroNet, the charging station database OpenChargeMap, the EVSEBuildDays, and a major supporter of the OpenVehicles project.

I'm an electrical/electronics engineer by training and own several companies in the UK and US. I'm actively working with the SMMT and OLEV in the hope that we can bring some sanity to the EV industry in the UK.

I know many EV owners and look forward to meeting many more :)

·
Administrator
11,835 Posts
Hi @Kevin Sharpe , and welcome to Speak EV. :)

As you know it's early days here, but I'm really encouraged so far by the small but positive not to mention increasingly active community we're helping to contribute to, for ALL types of EVs and EV owners.

Great to have you on board.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts