Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently run a Mini Countryman PHEV. Just waiting on the delivery date for our second car which will be an e208.

Based in SE near Cambridge, UK.

Looking forward to joining the discussions!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Leaf 30kWh, Outlander PHEV
2,233 Posts
Awesome. We had an EV and then purchased Outlander PHEV as our second car. What sort of EV mileage do you get in the PHEV?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We live in a village where most connections out are quickly duel carriageway, so a bit hard to tell what the sole EV range is. Claimed to be 30 miles of town driving but suspect it’s closer to 15.

Getting 50mpg overall, so not doing too badly.

The e208 has a claimed range of 214 miles on a full charge - expecting more like 140-150, but will be happy to share experiences once I’ve had it a while.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
We live in a village where most connections out are quickly duel carriageway, so a bit hard to tell what the sole EV range is. Claimed to be 30 miles of town driving but suspect it’s closer to 15.

Getting 50mpg overall, so not doing too badly.

The e208 has a claimed range of 214 miles on a full charge - expecting more like 140-150, but will be happy to share experiences once I’ve had it a while.

Is that 60kWh battery pack?
With Leaf30 we get 4miles/kWh in Summer and 3.5 miles/kWh in winter.

Significant usage for us is 70mph on M25

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
It should easily do 150 miles even in winter unless it is as thirsty as an iPace or eTron

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So finally received the car a week ago after a few delays caused by glitches in Peugeot’s systems. To be fair to Peugeot and the dealer they gave me a few quid back and chucked in some extras as compensation on that score.

First impressions are very positive. Took the car out for the day on a 125 round trip which mostly comprised fast A roads. Got home with 35 miles range still showing.

Interior feels nice and ergonomic. Still very much enjoying the exterior styling too. Feels like Peugeot designers have done well on that score. Now for longer real world tests!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts