Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there.

I'm an Ampera e-Pioneer and have been impressed with the test drives so far (Battersey & Millbrook). I think the Ampera will be ideal for me as my daily commute is a round trip of 16 miles through Nottingham city centre (20 sets of traffic lights each way!). Yet I still need a car that will take me to visit my relatives in North & South Wales, Ipswich and London.. and work trips to Whitstable. My range requirements rule out an all electric vehicle, so the Ampera is the best offer so far... (I say so far as the Fisker Karma is coming too!) Nottingham is quite hilly and with lots of stop starts driving anything without energy recovery is just sending cash up in smoke (well brake dust anyway!) I look forward to driving on Electric only day-to-day and only needing to put liquids in for long journeys.

I've done plenty of research on the car (its been a long time coming) so if you have any questions I'm happy to share what I know.

Mike
aka Parax

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Hi Mike and a big Welcome!

Thanks for your offer to help. It is a complicated car and I am sure that there will be plenty of discussion once people start to join in the fun.

It certainly sounds like the Ampera will suit you superbly.

Great to have you on board :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts