Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all

My name is Nigel and I am the digital editor of What Car?

I am also the custodian of a Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV for the next year and I've been looking through a few of the threads on the site and thought I should take the plunge and join up.

I'l be writing weekly reports on the car, but we also have a BMW i3 rex on the fleet and I've just finished a stint with the Volvo V60 PHEV, so have a bit of experience of various electric / hybrid cars - I'm enjoying reading about how you are all getting on with your various EVs but if you have any questions about any of the things we have on the fleet, or just about EVs in general, feel free to drop me a line.

Nigel D

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
It'll be very interesting to have your perspective as someone lucky enough to get to try out these new models as they appear!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am very lucky! Outside the front of the office we have an Ampera, Zoe, two i3s, Mitsubishi PHEV - all plugged into 32A chargers.

And tomorrow, I am going to a Tesla event to meet Elon Musk.

Like I say, lucky... ;)

·
Administrator
11,835 Posts
I am very lucky! Outside the front of the office we have an Ampera, Zoe, two i3s, Mitsubishi PHEV - all plugged into 32A chargers.

And tomorrow, I am going to a Tesla event to meet Elon Musk.

Like I say, lucky... ;)

Like this?

We have eyes everywhere. ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Imagine so - they are the charge bays, although we aren't having a lot of luck with the 13A sockets in the first two bays. The Outlander and i3s are deffo on charge tho

1 - 9 of 9 Posts