Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Having a serious issue with my e-nv200. It's 3 months in the dealerships garage. All started when ABS (abs still worked fine, just regenerative braking gone) light in the dashboard appeared, and it was the time for an annual inspection. Took it to the dealership and been told that my van needs repairs, as it's illegal to drive with faulty abs. Ok, I thought, they will clear the faults, will fix regen braking and everything will be OK. They have changed all 4 abs sensors, ecu unit, and one of the abs pumps (it has 2 of them for some reason). Now they need to change the last abs pump as all faults pointing to it, but dealership is waiting 4 weeks already and Nissan doesn't give them delivery date. I'm starting to struggle financialy as I am the private courier, I've got courtesy Leaf, but most of items doesn't fit in it and my income dropped 3/4 because of that.
The part I need is abs pump 476604FA2A.
I've been told by technician that they cannot use used parts, so it must to be new.
As soon as I will source it, I need to call Nissan customer relations and let them know.

Could someone share to Leaftalk please as I'm not a member of it yet.

Many thanks, Nero

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I heard that Leaf shares same parts, so it may fit from the Leaf. The pump is on the left hand side when opening the bonnet.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just Google'd, it's an ACTUATOR & ECU ASSY-ANTISKID, not a pump. However, number for the part is same.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts