·
Registered
R̵e̵n̵a̵u̵l̵t̵ ̵Z̵o̵e̵ ̵Z̵E̵5̵0̵ → Fiat New 500
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Super Moderator
6,169 Posts
That’s from Fully Charged latest video and a complete miss quote of what was being said.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I hate to have to spell out a joke, but apparently it's necessary: those are YouTube automatically-generated subtitles, the word "Mokka-e" was interpreted as "mockery"...

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That’s from Fully Charged latest video and a complete miss quote of what was being said.
To be fair, except for the misinterpreted word at the end, the rest of the quote is entirely accurate!

Although, of course, one could argue that it's out of context: the point being made was that the battery will last many, many years without any need to be replaced - which was the topic of the whole video.

·
Registered
2021 Corsa-e
362 Posts
From what I've heard and seen on YT the build quality of the Mokka-e is better than the Corsa-e.
If I'm not mistaken the Mokka-e is built in France on the same production line as the Peugeot e2008. The Corsa-e is built primarily in Spain.
That doesn't say much, but as a Corsa-e owner, I can say that build quality is a bit less than what I would expect.
In my car there are a few build quality issues, but none of them really affect the use of the car. They are mainly aesthetic.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Had my Mokka e since September. No issues. I traded in a Vitara again no issues in three years of ownership. Both completely flawless. I do 20k mikes a year ( outside of covid). So if there was a weakness I'd have found it. Some reviews you have to take with a pinch of salt. I think the only concern is that the Mokka ought to have 50% more battery capacity . But hey ho its enough.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.