Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Driving yet another EV!
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I've been an EV driver for a little over a year (interested for ages before) and I have already found myself being "volunteered" to be the chair of the Electric Vehicle Drivers Association - United Kingdom

I love EVs, but many aspects of being an EV-driver in the UK are a nightmare. I'll try not to rant too much on here, and will try and help out anyone new.

I live about 30 miles north of Aberdeen (so in the top right of mainland Britain really) and last summer I travelled down to Bournemouth to visit family - in my Citroen C-Zero. It was not as hard as I expected.

·
Banned
558 Posts
Hi Matt,

Good to have you onboard. We look forward to hearing more from EVDA!

As a former resident of Boddam, you have my sympathy running an EV at furthest extremity of the EV charging network. It would be a good place to run your EV by wind-power!

Enjoy the Moray coast - we just love it all! I guess you can make ASDA (Inverness) in a day! If only you could get back again!

Drive ON!

·
Administrator
11,835 Posts
Mi Matt, thanks for joining up and taking part.

We're all new to EVs, even the more experienced are in "relative" vehicle ownership terms so any and all constructive contributions, ranting or otherwise are welcome!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts