Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Richee
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from London,

I started EV Cables Ltd supplying innovative charging cables. I was wondering if there are anyone who would like to help me get photos of the our cables charging with your EV. If you have an hour to spare and live around greater London, I would love to hear from you. We are only a new business so I don't have a huge budget to spend but I am happy to provide any cable at our cost price as a thank you for your help. I am a leaf owner but would love to get photos of any other EV especially cool and unusual ones.

Yes, I am one of the 400,000 to put my name to a model 3 but it looks like I will be waiting a long time for my Tesla so if you have a Model S, I would love to get photos of it charging.

You can please PM me or contact me on 07722490999.

Thanks in advance.

·
Super Moderator
5,745 Posts
Hello from London,

I started EV Cables Ltd supplying innovative charging cables. I was wondering if there are anyone who would like to help me get photos of the our cables charging with your EV. If you have an hour to spare and live around greater London, I would love to hear from you. We are only a new business so I don't have a huge budget to spend but I am happy to provide any cable at our cost price as a thank you for your help. I am a leaf owner but would love to get photos of any other EV especially cool and unusual ones.

Yes, I am one of the 400,000 to put my name to a model 3 but it looks like I will be waiting a long time for my Tesla so if you have a Model S, I would love to get photos of it charging.

You can please PM me or contact me on 07722490999.

Thanks in advance.
Hi Richard and welcome to the site.
Could you please add your business interests to your signature as per the site rules.

Thanks Andy

·
Registered
112 Posts
IMG_20160514_112351868_HDR.jpg
Not unusual but here's one of our ev's charging using one of your cables needed an extension cable as our tethered rolec 32amp was a bit short

·
Registered
112 Posts
one thing to note about the extension cable is that the joint is a bit loose and can easily become separated, this happened to me today so came out expecting a charged car to find no charge in it would have been worse if it was my leaf

1 - 4 of 4 Posts