Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Electric cars do work in rural areas like mine. Northumberland is becoming one of the best served counties in the uk with fast and rapid chargers being installed continuously. Had my leaf Tekna now for 3 months and love it! Cannot imagine going back to an ICE. I have let countless people drive the car and they are amazed at the performance and best of all silence!!!

·
Administrator
11,835 Posts
Electric cars do work in rural areas like mine. Northumberland is becoming one of the best served counties in the uk with fast and rapid chargers being installed continuously. Had my leaf Tekna now for 3 months and love it! Cannot imagine going back to an ICE. I have let countless people drive the car and they are amazed at the performance and best of all silence!!!
Excellent, welcome to the forum. It's amazing how much a drive in an EV can change people's perceptions so quickly! :D

·
Registered
253 Posts
Hi Keith

I think you might have chatted to me about the Leaf before you bought it from Alnwick. Glad you are enjoying it if it is you

·
Registered
253 Posts
Yes, I thought the hunt for the 6.6 version would be worth it for your usage.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts