Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks
Been looking around for a replacement Mobility car, presently have a 1.7tdi automatic Vauxhall Meriva, my wife is my driver as I am blind,

we have a 4kw Solar panel system on our bungalow roof, so we thought why not have an EV.

goes to our local Nissan dealership today and wife had the test drive and I had the test ride in the back seat of a Nissan Leaf,

Wife is now hooked on a EV and so we placed the order for 1st September,

was told by the Nissan Dealer to ring BG to apply for a Polar charger, said it is free, had to send BG an email to apply,

so we have been looking around the net for info on EV's and here I am

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Welcome @FenTiger, sounds like the next few months will be filled with anticipation. Having driven an ev for the last 6 weeks, I honestly don't think I can go back to an ICE car !

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome @FenTiger, sounds like the next few months will be filled with anticipation. Having driven an ev for the last 6 weeks, I honestly don't think I can go back to an ICE car !
wife will be driving the leaf, after the test drive she said it is the easiest car she hass ever driven and cannot wait until 1st September, I sat in the back of the Leaf and was surprised as how it performed , a very smooth, quite ride, and very nippy, pushed me back in the seat, when the wife tried to take of,

well impressed with an EV.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts