Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Matt Porter. I present a weekly radio slot on BBC Radio Suffolk called The Gadget Man. I have been actively reviewing electric vehicles recently. It began with electric bikes and somehow ended up with electric cars.

I have reviewed the Renault Twizy, Renault Zoe, BMW i3 and BMW i8.

It's been great fun and very interesting reviewing them. I loved the i8 for obvious reasons, it was outstanding to drive and I walked away wanting one very badly

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Nice job Matt ;) are your show slots available for download ?

Hi, my name is Matt Porter. I present a weekly radio slot on BBC Radio Suffolk called The Gadget Man. I have been actively reviewing electric vehicles recently. It began with electric bikes and somehow ended up with electric cars.

It's been great fun and very interesting reviewing them. I loved the i8 for obvious reasons, it was outstanding to drive and I walked away wanting one very badly

·
Super Moderator
1,298 Posts

You should try getting behind the wheel of more #EVs...

The Tesla Model S P85D was just reviewed by Motor Trend is the current top of the line, the other trim levels are still quite enjoyable.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You should try getting behind the wheel of more #EVs...

The Tesla Model S P85D was just reviewed by Motor Trend is the current top of the line, the other trim levels are still quite enjoyable.
Hi Dennis, I have just finished review the Tesla Model S P85+

Tesla generously lent it to me for 6 days, an amazing car.

There are two blog posts about my experiences on www.thegadgetman.org.uk

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Hi if you want some local interest, I am based near Colchester and I provide an independant support service for EV users, with a lot of work coming from users of the converted Citroen C1 Evie. A few years ago I helped St Eds DC launch their first charge point offering at the Multi story car park.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts