Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I´m getting my Passat GTE Estate tomorrow. Company 3-year leasing car. Never had electric, hybrid or plugin hybrid car before.

I can charge it free at the work place (if I´m early at work and manage to get one of 10 spots) and no problem to charge at home.

I drive about 10 miles a day, sometimes about 80 miles on weekends (with the possibility of charging halfway).

Interesting fact: In my small town (8000 people) there are at least 35 Passats GTE, 2 Golfs GTE, 2 Teslas S, 2 Leaves, 1 i3, 2 Outlanders phev, X5 phev. Some of them are surely commuting from the neighborhood, but they stay here during a day.

Regards to all!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi charli75 welcome!
As a matter of interest what are the government incentives in purchasing an electric/hybrid if any?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi charli75 welcome!
As a matter of interest what are the government incentives in purchasing an electric/hybrid if any?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

Sorry, I don´t really know, but it must be substantial.
I will pay 4300 sek (390 gbp) a month. It would cost me about the same for a traditionally powered car worth half of the one I´m getting.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
10 spots at the workplace --- wow.
And then when you read the people / vehicles around your area, that clicks.

Charli75 welcome and let us know how you find the eManager with remote and timer pre-heating, I guess you'll be using a lot more than us Brits !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts