Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd drop in here and say hello :)

I've already posted in the charging section about upgrading my power to get a 7.4kW charger installed and have already received loads of great advice, and a couple of warnings about the dangerous state of my electrics :oops::eek: So that is being sorted ASAP!

I found this forum whilst researching BEVs, my company car is due for renewal in a few months and so I'm researching options. Current car is an ICE Audi A3.

Most of my journeys will be local but occasionally I'll be travelling to London/ within the M25 and so ideally would like something that will go there and back without the need for more than one stop to recharge.

I'm really drawn to the eNiro and the Kona, I prefer the look of the Kona, just need to see one in real life to see how big/ small it is (the boot is always cited as being small and at 332L is smaller than my Audi which comes in at 380L) I don't need a particularly big boot, it's just me and my husband and previously we have managed with an Alfa 147 and a Smart Car! We only have the 1 car between us these days.

I could look at different models (Merc, Lexus) as I have quite a decent monthly company lease allowance but I'm thinking why do that if either the eNiro or Kona suit me, plus the Merc looks so dated!?

Anyway, enough of me waffling, it's great to be here and hopefully I'll be able to contribute in some way rather than just asking for help!!!

·
Registered
Kia E Niro 4
670 Posts
Hi and welcome I came from a Mercedes C Class and found the boot of the E-Niro rather small, however you can drop the seats and it is larger than the Kona, also if you lower the boot floor, (there are three levels, see You Tube) it is quite useable. I also find the seats are just as comfortable as my Mercedes. I'm well pleased with mine.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts