Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Not the owner exactly, it's company car for the next 3 years. Delivered and been driving the Ampera Electron now for 2 weeks, no complaints so far, well accept for getting my head around some of the controls still. Found talking to it helps!! Maybe time to read the user manuals.......... well I am a bloke!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
Congratulations, Ian and welcome to Speak EV. If you have any questions about your Ampera you'll find a very enthusiastic and knowledgable bunch here, who will be very happy to help you get the most from your Ampera.

Reactions: IanK

·
Super Moderator
6,360 Posts
Hi IanK, welcome on board.

You are going to have to put a lot of time aside to read the manuals, War and Peace springs to mind.:)

·
Now enjoying my new Kia SOUL EV
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Electric (38.3 kWh) Premium SE in Iron Grey with Shale Grey Interior option
1,324 Posts
Welcome to SpeakEV. Don't worry about the manual too much. I've had mine since March and so far only looked up a couple of items to check what I was doing. Saying that, you have an Electron so it is probably a fair bit more complicated . . . . .. . . .:cool:

Derek

Reactions: Lee Dalton

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to SpeakEV. Don't worry about the manual too much. I've had mine since March and so far only looked up a couple of items to check what I was doing. Saying that, you have an Electron so it is probably a fair bit more complicated . . . . .. . . .:cool:

Derek
Think I'll probably be the same. Will be a case of if and when!! . Most is common sense

1 - 5 of 5 Posts