Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

Hi, there, Can anyone help me with the electric vehicles survey? £50 prizes will be announced!

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Chrisevresearch 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi, everyone!

I'm a student from Bath Spa University, and currently doing research about Electric Car market in the UK.
Also, the research project is about consumer's perspective about electric vehicles in the UK.
Therefore, you guys in this forum are my ideal survey target group, and I'm really hoping you could help me out!

The Winner will be selected randomly, and win £50 Amazon Voucher when 100 surveys were collected. (Just make sure you enter your email address in the survey!)

I would really appreciate your help if you could spend few minutes just to fill out this survey here Electric Vehicle Marketing Research Survey

The winner will be announced in this Forum! Please keep following this post.
Text Blue Font Screenshot Line

Kind Regards
Chris

Todays is 18/09/2017, I just finished my dissertation.

Thanks for you guys who helped me on this survey.

Therefore, I will divide the prize to winners in two forums, Speak EV and EVOwners.

The winners are andrew_debbie@---.com, and username: CrazyTwizy on EVOwners.

I will send you guys the email with detail.

Kind Regards
Chris Chen

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Sorry - if the content is not sufficiently important to you for you to construct it in intelligible English sentences (or get someone to help you do so) then it's not important enough to me to waste my time completing it.

I seriously hope that nobody who writes this way can obtain an advanced qualification from any UK university. I hope...

#9 ·
Sorry - if the content is not sufficiently important to you for you to construct it in intelligible English sentences (or get someone to help you do so) then it's not important enough to me to waste my time completing it.

I seriously hope that nobody who writes this way can obtain an advanced qualification from any UK university. I hope...
hahaha, sorry for my shitty English writing that bother you.
Hope u are able to find beautiful things in your life.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.