Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I just wanted to say hello to the Ampera crowd and congratulate Adam on taking over this site. :cool:

If you ever want to discuss 'adminy' type stuff with a fellow forum owner you are more than welcome to get in contact with me for a chat. It's the same courtesy that was extended to Paul, the previous owner, who's contribution to the EV community I have always respected and admired. I'm sure you will also be able to do a fantastic job in continuing where he left off with this site.

The EV community is still small in the UK so wherever possible we can try to work together on common issues as our collective voice will always be stronger and more effective than that of a single fragment.

I probably won't be posting here much as I don't own an Ampera but I may lurk around just to learn more about it.

I look forward to working together wherever possible.

Regards,

Mustafa
LeafTalk UK Administrator

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Hi Mustafa. Great you signed up :)

Don't forget that this is not an Ampera only forum now. There is a Leaf section so that might be of interest to you and other sections on general EV stuff shared by all EV drivers.

Thanks for your kind words and I am sure that Adam taking over the reigns will herald renewed progress towards a collective voice.

Welcome.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts