Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read the e niro has high beam assist however I can not seam to activate it. It doesn’t appear in the lighting menu. Has anyone used this feature and if so how do you activate it?

·
Registered
93 Posts
I suspect this may be similar to the Kona E. If so with the lighting switch set to "Auto", moving the manual beam switch to "high beam" turns on "High beam assist".
Then if you wish to override it just move the manual beam switch back to "low beam". A further prolonged switch to high beam then overrides to high. Think I've got that right.
Basically I think it is the difference between short switching and prolonged switching of the beam switch.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I suspect this may be similar to the Kona E. If so with the lighting switch set to "Auto", moving the manual beam switch to "high beam" turns on "High beam assist".
Then if you wish to override it just move the manual beam switch back to "low beam". A further prolonged switch to high beam then overrides to high. Think I've got that right.
Basically I think it is the difference between short switching and prolonged switching of the beam switch.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
There isn't high beam assist in the 1st editing Niro.

The courtesy cars I've had have all had it on, and they would be cheaper to buy than the e-Niro.
I didn't think I would like it but most of the time it worked well. It did occasionally flash other drivers when following cars, mostly and they are disappearing round corners for a few seconds. Other than that it was a good addition.

Not on my e-Niro though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts