Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any way of finding out history of charging in the infotainment system of Kona EV? I've been thinking about it for some time now and how great would be to have a log of every charging I do with info about time on charger, current used, time since last charge ect.
If it's not possible to get that info right now,is it possible to request this option to be integrated in some of the future updates?

·
Registered
Kona64
1,389 Posts
Ahh you've hit the problem I have found with EVs

The mfg are not interested in a) asking people what features they would like added. b) acting on what poeple ask. c) making such upgrades possible on cars made before they released the upgrade.

Are not ==== do not seem to be interested.

All of you who got a Kona in the last 18months -----
- Have Hyundai ever asked you ?
- Have you seen a communication saying " dashboard system update X in 3months will do Y " , new BlueLink App version coming that will do Z ???

·
Registered
Kona PremSe64k 2020+bluelink +ohme
423 Posts
The bluelink app records when charges finished, which is not much use. Also at home I have an Ohme charger and that tells me a charge history. When travelling I would get a record from each charge company, either an email or account summary.
IMG20200908-120701.png
Nothing beats a personal diary, because that can record charge failures etc!

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
I've reported back at least two frustrations to Hyundai that have found their way into fixes over the last 18 months. Of course, they might have ignored me and done it themselves anyway :).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts