Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post but since like a few other ins here I'm waiting on an e-niro, i thought it was better here than in the general discussion forum.

I'm looking to get a home charger installed, I contacted my local dealer who suggested consulting zap-map for local installers and deals as they don't have a preferred brand of charger/installer.

So just looking to see if anyone has any recommendations between rolec, chargemaster, pod point etc

Thanks
Grant

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
My local installer screwed up so i didnt manage to get an EO Mini but i do like the look of it and will likely try for that if i move house. Good for non tethered anyway. My chargemaster is fine just a bit big.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Guys

I contacted Rolec yesterday who have passed me on to their local installer who has since contacted me an and said they will suggest an appropriate charger based on the car and on the property. Whether that means it will be Rolec or another brand im not sure, they seem to be the installer for a few brands

Much like the car I guess wait and see what turns up when :LOL:

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Your dealer should be able to give you an offer from Pod-point, with a contribution from Kia
Apparently not, they referred me to zap-map & anther site that seemed to link back to chargemycar neither of which had any useful info/deals for home chargers as was implied by the dealer

·
Registered
189 Posts
Apparently not, they referred me to zap-map & anther site that seemed to link back to chargemycar neither of which had any useful info/deals for home chargers as was implied by the dealer
Maybe but they should if they are a Kia dealer. Kia will give £59 towards it I understand. Maybe speak to Pod-point direct, but looks like they are not being particularly helpful

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Damn :(
Would have been nice if Kia told me that,
I contacted them direct and their response was to go though the local dealer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts