Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi help please, can we run the scheduled charge on the car as well as the scheduled charge on the pod point or will they clash. We are having problems with the reliabity of charging during the cheap KPH hours, thanks.

·
Registered
Corsa-e 2020
1,033 Posts
Use one or the other. Do not use both. Corsa-e will only allow a timed START of charge. you cannot schedule it to end a charge at a particular time or level of charge. If you're not bothered what time the charge will finish then just use the car timer. For this to work, you must make sure that no scheduled charges are set in the PodPoint app.

If you want to end the charge at a set time or when you think you'll have enough without it being 100% then you need to only use the PodPoint scheduler.

I see you've already started a discussion on this here: Home Charging

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Use one or the other. Do not use both. Corsa-e will only allow a timed START of charge. you cannot schedule it to end a charge at a particular time or level of charge. If you're not bothered what time the charge will finish then just use the car timer. For this to work, you must make sure that no scheduled charges are set in the PodPoint app.

If you want to end the charge at a set time or when you think you'll have enough without it being 100% then you need to only use the PodPoint scheduler.

I see you've already started a discussion on this here: Home Charging
Thanks very much, its much as I thought, but nice to have it confirmed..cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts