·
Registered
3,331 Posts
No stock left?

·
Premium Member
2014 Model S
9,617 Posts
I assume not. 5 year service plan is £650 which seems reasonable. It can be transferred too.

Awful trade in for the Leaf means I'm going to have to shelve any E plans for a while. I'm hoping the E will tank faster than the Leaf!

·
Registered
2020 Honda e Advance Platinum White Pearl on 17s
380 Posts
No Longer Available: EV70 NDA vehicle registration on Retention Certificate.

Please see Classifieds.

Thanks

Stephen

·
Registered
11 Posts
I imagine a bike carrier is probably fine just not a big trailer or anything. I'll be using a SeaSucker if I put any bikes on this though, cheaper than the Thule and a million times cooler.

With regards towing, the E's manual simply says:

Text Font Line Logo Brand

·
Registered
380 Posts
I put a deposit down today on a Platinum White Pearl ex-demo Advance, should get it in a couple of weeks time, can't wait!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
I put a deposit down today on a Platinum White Metallic ex-demo Advance, should get it in a couple of weeks time,
If it's an ex-demo car then that means it wouldn't have the software update that was applied to the customer cars before delivery, applied from late July to late August. The demo cars arrived at dealers in June. That update appears to have improved the range by about 30% or so, so it is well worth having, so I recommend asking if they can ensure that the car has the update applied before you buy it.

·
Registered
380 Posts
If it's an ex-demo car then that means it wouldn't have the software update that was applied to the customer cars before delivery, applied from late July to late August. The demo cars arrived at dealers in June. That update appears to have improved the range by about 30% or so, so it is well worth having, so I recommend asking if they can ensure that the car has the update applied before you buy it.
Thanks for that, I’ve contacted the dealer and asked for it to be applied.

·
evezy referral code d6540
3,788 Posts
What made you go for Honda e instead of a fourth Zoe?

·
Registered
380 Posts
What made you go for Honda e instead of a fourth Zoe?
Following a test drive in August I just couldn't get it out of my mind, even knowing its shortfalls such as a small boot, and short range.

The quirky exterior looks, the tech, the interior like no other, I had to have one.

I've taken the 5 year service plan, and extended the warranty and roadside assistance to 5 years, so in for the long haul!

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
No good finance deals though. I asked around, £2.5k down, 2 years and 5k miles, all coming back in the £450-480 range.

You can lease an eNiro 3, 2 years, 5k miles and only £2k up front for about £230/month, literally half as much. Especially with being mostly work-from-home I just can't spend that much on an e as much as I want one.

661 - 680 of 693 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.