Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had a great guy Chris from ev charging solutions come and put a home charger on under OLEV. He came all the way to Dorset via some other jobs. Perhaps it was the fact that we will soon both be outlander owners. Anyway he did a great job as you can see. I use to have a building and kitchen company so I have employed a lot of tradesmen and Chris was great. He new his onions and did a great job. I hope he liked the biscuits and it keeps him going on the long drive back to Nottingham.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
One further note the fact that Chris had cancelled jobs for non ev owners to help people like me out means an awful lot. We all know that OLEV has hit trouble because of the amount of installs for people who have no intention of buying a car. The fact that his company recognised this and have done the right thing was very refreshing. I choose the pod unit as it can be upgraded but I believe that he can fit units from most of the manufactures.
On a foot note when he got here his van (non ev at present) was covered in bird poop. I gave it a clean before he left.
So thank you forum for helping find such a great company. RECOMMENDED.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Second that recommendation - Chris did a great job fitting my charger yesterday morning, although I didn't think to give him biscuits... Sorry Chris!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts