Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
NISSAN LEAF 62Kwh
1,562 Posts
The SATNAV data, such as previous destinations, needs to be cleared, the factory reset does not do this.

This useful video shows you how to do this.

2018 Nissan LEAF - Navigation Settings (if so equipped)

Also ensure that you clear any stored telephone list numbers. (if used)

You will also need to go into "YOU + NISSAN" and delete your vehicle which will enable the next owner to register.

Congratulations on your new vehicle and thank you for all your LEAF thread contributions and hope to see you pop up from time to time on the NISSAN thread.

·
Registered
Kia e-Niro 64kWh 4+ MY21
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The SATNAV data, such as previous destinations, needs to be cleared, the factory reset does not do this.

This useful video shows you how to do this.

2018 Nissan LEAF - Navigation Settings (if so equipped)

Also ensure that you clear any stored telephone list numbers. (if used)

You will also need to go into "YOU + NISSAN" and delete your vehicle which will enable the next owner to register.

Congratulations on your new vehicle and thank you for all your LEAF thread contributions and hope to see you pop up from time to time on the NISSAN thread.
Many thanks Dave. I'll spend some time tomorrow clearing everything. Much appreciated. I'll still be around on SpeakEV forum and will pop in to see how the LEAF owners are getting on. I'm due to pick up my e-Niro 4+ in Yacht Blue in the next few days. I will miss the LEAF. She has proved very reliable although due to lockdown the mileage is low. I could never go back to an ICE.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts