Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The reason I ask is because the rapid charger at IKEA in Edinburgh has been showing on Zap Map as being not working for a week or so (possibly before this but I only got my car last week!). So I was wondering when it was likely to be fixed, and also whether Zap Map is in fact accurate.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Zap Map isn't always up to date. For Ecotricity chargers, their own map (http://www.ecotricity.co.uk/for-the-road/our-electric-highway ) is better, though even that's not 100% accurate.
However, Edinburgh IKEA is showing as working on there.

For best information, check out Ecotricity's Twitter feed (@elechighway) and also the #ukcharge Twitter stream.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah, I looked at the ecotricity map, couldn't see any information about whether the points were working or not - if they are on it, does this mean it's working then?

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Ah, I looked at the ecotricity map, couldn't see any information about whether the points were working or not - if they are on it, does this mean it's working then?
The icon is Red if not working (there used to be a key on the map showing that, I've no idea where it's gone!)

Reactions: Ganymede
1 - 4 of 4 Posts