Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Zoe 22KW Aug 2018 - 65 plate 9k
Zoe 19th Nov 2021
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI all thought I would ask how long it takes these days for a 2nd hand car??
I did mine 22nd August and fired it back the same day, yet no reply to whether it's OK or being set up and no sign of a bank mandate in my records.

Pretty average customer service will they collect double payments for there lack of professionalism?

Shonky start to my ownership, doesn't look good for future resale (my end)

Cheers
Russ

Ps: cars great tbh far better than I expected it to be.

·
Registered
Corsa SRI Nav Premium
5,131 Posts
There's a quote on an adjacent thread that they have a backlog of agreements to deal with. You could be one of them.(n)

Glad you're enjoying the car. I wouldn't go back to ICE again unless there was no other alternative.

Reactions: Ricey155

·
Zoe 19th Nov 2021
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There's a quote on an adjacent thread that they have a backlog of agreements to deal with. You could be one of them.(n)

Looks like it, surprised by not even a reply to the original email tho

Glad you're enjoying the car. I wouldn't go back to ICE again unless there was no other alternative.
273 miles and £6 cost got me hooked the first week (even with rapid charges and no home charger)

·
Zoe 19th Nov 2021
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I called RCI and they did it there and then on the phone.

Even asked when I wanted the first payment to be taken.

Calling is easier than emailing them :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BT were right then it's good to talk :) there loss not mine. I filled paperwork in and they have the info. if it was my business getting the money in would be a priority!!

·
Banned
2,143 Posts
Next day for me

·
Zoe 19th Nov 2021
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
signed the paperwork 22nd August still no contact back, friend said he got his contact through the post after 5 weeks. I guess it's in process #FirstMonthFree hopefully :-(

·
Registered
Corsa SRI Nav Premium
5,131 Posts
signed the paperwork 22nd August still no contact back, friend said he got his contact through the post after 5 weeks. I guess it's in process #FirstMonthFree hopefully :-(
First monthly gets added on at the end. So RCI will expect you to hand your car back or take GFV after 25 months on 2 year contract and 37 months on 3 year contract. This is what has happened in the past.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.