Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Long enough that i cannot remember when i last plugged in my Kona

I think it was at 8 pm because i can remember people clapping that i plugged it in!

When did you last plug it in?

Zoe Devotee
Last Friday.... still have half a charge. I still need to carry out site visits so i'm doing miles... just nothing like the miles i used to do. My MG is 9 weeks old, by now I'd expect to be around 2500-3000miles under its belt, currently sitting at 950miles from new.

Time before that I charged it though was a 12day interval. That 1 charge was good for 160miles (and considering i'd spent time over those 12 days just sitting in car with car switched on soothing my back with the heated seats it was pretty decent). Oh and it managed 48kW on a 50kW charger so all good.

Reactions: Neilew

Registered
I'm keeping mine between 40% and 60%. It gets used a few times a week for a few miles, so it gets a charge every couple of weeks I think.

Registered
MG EZS 2020
About 2 days ago, but only used for shopping and visits to the cemetery. It's a safe place to walk for a scared old lady and we've washed the headstone on her parents grave twice. It helps to comfort her. We've been self isolating since 2nd March and it looks like the over 50s will be in lockdown for a long time to come yet. :(:cry::cry::sleep:

690/ish miles on the clock. should be in the region of 2000 by now.

Registered
MG ZS EV Exclusive
I've never plugged mine in. I took delivery of the ZS EV on 23 March and I've only been out in it twice since.
I now hove just 38 miles on the clock!

Reactions: freddym

Registered
Didn't think I could get any smugger - but !!!
Seems many ev'ers are doing Ampera range.
Im only doing weekly click and collect and hospital visit to change dressings so plug in twice a week to get back to the current 40+ mileage.
Rather annoyingly, in preparation for the end of days, I topped off the fuel tank and filled three petrol cans. So now, not only having paid more for petrol, I have the pleasure of using leccy to ferry about the weight of a full tank.
Smugliness fading as I type.

Registered
Not sure, but it is covered in crap shed by the really manky tree outside our house. All the other trees in the street had the good grace to die of whatever disease they were infected with but ours? Hangs on like a maiden aunt denying distant relatives their inheritance.

Registered
My Leaf was last plugged in overnight 20th/21st March. Since then only two trips, one to the doctor's for an injection, and one to the post office for the stamps for a letter to my BiL in Australia. Still have 47% charge.

I'm not crazy, the attack has begun.
My Leaf was last plugged in overnight 20th/21st March. Since then only two trips, one to the doctor's for an injection, and one to the post office for the stamps for a letter to my BiL in Australia. Still have 47% charge.
Heck of a long way to go for a post office. Where does your BiL live?

Registered
Plugged in on Friday at work and will need to plug in again probably Sunday to get me back on Monday and again plug in while I'm there鈽

Registered
Me and the kids went and sat in the car for a (non Tesla) version of Caraoke earlier today to stave off the lockdown blahs.

Registered
Not sure, but it is covered in crap shed by the really manky tree outside our house. All the other trees in the street had the good grace to die of whatever disease they were infected with but ours? Hangs on like a maiden aunt denying distant relatives their inheritance.
Is it a lime tree by any chance? They are a nightmare if you have to leave your car under one.

Registered
Discussion Starter #17
Just checked my Mileage (should really be Kilometerage) but the last long journey in my Car was 10th March at 315KM so my guess would be last charge either at work or home is middle of March he we are in May. it certainly has been going on a long time, The Irish Lockdown has not been that long but one of my major customers closed down before the official lockdown.
Very Long Long long

Registered
I actually had to use the car today, I needed to pick up a Will file for a recently deceased client as the documents pre date the current case management system so all I could get from the electronic folder is unsigned carbons of letters and drafts.

Had to take it very easy to remind myself of where all the buttons were and what they did.

Registered
I'm currently driving approx. 150 miles per day, visiting various depots around the East Midlands that we operate from plus driving the other half, a doctor, to work and back every day. So, in answer to the OP's question, I'm recharging overnight, every night.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts