Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

How many of us are still awaiting delivery of the 30 kWh Leaf?

• Total voters
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Collecting mine on Thursday. I can't wait. My current car, a first generation Leaf, has only 19.5kWh available when fully charged so the bigger battery is going to be a total game changer for us. All of our regular trips to visit various family members should now be possible without the need for public charging.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Mine arrived on Tuesday.

I was supposed to be picking it up today, but the dealer forgot about RCI not paying out on weekends (and didn't phone me Wednesday to go in and sign etc).

So it'll be Monday now.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Correction: I'm picking it up now (waiting for all the paperwork crap to get sorted out).

Gutted I forgot to specify the cold pack as an option... this only occured to me when I sat down for the first time & noticed no switches for the seats or steering wheel :(

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Correction: I'm picking it up now (waiting for all the paperwork crap to get sorted out).

Gutted I forgot to specify the cold pack as an option... this only occured to me when I sat down for the first time & noticed no switches for the seats or steering wheel :(
They stopped the cold pack last year, well could have been 2014 now, have the re introduced it for the 30kWh model? It's not on the website as an option for Acenta but as we know comes as standard on a Tekna.

Reactions: cjm_2013

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Just got home.

Despite a headwind, a 70 mph cruise, standing water and almost constant heater use, it's remarkably easy to get more than a mile / percent. I reckon 130 miles is possible if driven carefully. 100 seems rather easy to achieve.

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Just got home.

Despite a headwind, a 70 mph cruise, standing water and almost constant heater use, it's remarkably easy to get more than a mile / percent. I reckon 130 miles is possible if driven carefully. 100 seems rather easy to achieve.
Be interesting to see Leafspy stats.

Congrats on the 30kWh btw!

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
They stopped the cold pack last year, well could have been 2014 now, have the re introduced it for the 30kWh model? It's not on the website as an option for Acenta but as we know comes as standard on a Tekna.
You're right, the dealer did say it's not available. I'm guessing Nissan thought it wouldn't make much difference as the extra capacity isn't as badly effected by heater usage.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts