Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Tony, you might want to "improve" the advice given by adding manufacturer/model specific information on how to assess battery state of health and remaining / validity of warranties for drivetrain and batteries.

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Maybe we can collect that information here.

For the Leaf there was no battery rental so no worries there. SoH you can look at the dashboard to see the small bars but a better option is to get an OBD-2 dongle and the free version of LeafSpy.

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
So the OP is bringing a new charging wallbox to the market: what's the USP of this new product going to be?

·
Registered
2018 Nissan Leaf 40kWh Tekna - love it
785 Posts
I would appreciate an independent battery health check if I bought a second hand EV.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Tony, you might want to "improve" the advice given by adding manufacturer/model specific information on how to assess battery state of health and remaining / validity of warranties for drivetrain and batteries.
I wrote a guide for the Zoe for my dealership's customers and the number of exceptions for each Zoe model was quite high; now imagine doing that for almost every EV that's currently available as a second hand purchase... it would be larger than the Encyclopaedia Galactica! (sorry for the off-topic)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts